Serving 2.5 million students and recent graduates; 70,000 businesses; and a network of 600 higher education institutions in 19 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe. With 68 million euros raised to date and recently recognised in the Next40 list as one of the top 40 French tech startups with the most potential, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence. Are you a school or a university?
JobTeaser provides the Career Center, free of charge; a site integrated within your own Intranet systems and a mobile app to support your students and recent graduates in finding their perfect career path. Thanks to the Career Center, your careers services can increase the impact of their work by reaching more and more students and recent graduates, adding value to job offers from their partners and alumni, boosting their overall employment rates.
At JobTeaser, data scientists do not only act as a support to the business or product, they are at the very center of the achievement of our mission: we won't be able to help the new generation find its place in society without building a real Netflix for guidance!
By joining our team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts, you will play a leading role in improving the qualification and indexation of our guidance contents and enabling students to access the 100% customized guidance journey that we're currently building to help them know and develop themselves.
You will be in charge of:
- developing and putting into production machine learning algorithms: recommender systems of personalized contents for our students, natural language processing (NLP) on the various unstructured contents available on our platform, building a reference knowledge base for jobs and skills using a large variety of data sources, etc.
- ensure best practices in terms of code quality, algorithm performances and scalability
- manage the whole lifecycle of your project, efficiently collaborating with the product, data engineering and data analytics teams
- actively participate to the collection of needs by building a
- constant and active scientific watch on all topics of your scope
- in-depth knowledge of machine learning techniques and algorithms: regression, classification, clustering, recommender systems, NLP, optimization
- specific expertise in either recommender systems or NLP (knowledge baseswould be a big plus)
- proficiency in python coding, in particular standard libraries (pandas, scikit-learn, seaborn, nltk, spacy, ...) and if possible a deep learning library (tensorflow, keras, theano, ....)
- one or more experiences of algorithm roll-outs would be much appreciatedOther expected skills:
- ability to manage transverse projects implying several stakeholders
- critical thinking
- autonomy, force of proposal and creative
- team player and sense of sharing
- ability to communicate with business and product teams